D4J Studio IRVINE
11 Goddard St, IRVINE 92618
See FALL IRVINE Class Schedule on the CLASS SCHEDULE TAB
D4J Studio COSTA MESA LOCATION
744 Joann Street
Details for Costa Mesa:
- PARKING - It is vital that everyone park in the parking lot across the street from the Wilson Street Learning Center located at 744 Joann St. You will park in the lot CLOSEST to the playground. Do not park in the lot on the other side, closer to the apartments. Do not park on the street. Again, these are very strict regulations so we ask everyone to follow them exactly.
- Walk across the street and enter through the WHITE gate and then walk to your RIGHT in FRONT of the building. We are the last door at the end of the building. It is viewable from the street and there will be D4J signage on the door.
- DO NOT enter the gate before 5min prior to your class. This is imperative. Please be very courteous.
- Wearing masks. EVERYONE (including children of reasonable age i.e. 4+) are required to wear a mask when walking TO the building from their car and FROM the building to their car. This is a hard one and this is a difficult time. The Learning Center is VERY strict about mask wearing and since we are partners with them we are doing our very best to respect their guidelines. We take Philippians 2:3 to heart when I think of this.."but in humility consider others as better than yourselves." So our stance is just to put their needs above our own. Please let us know if you have any concern or need. We are always here to serve everyone in the name of Christ. Once we are in the room, dancers can unmask if they choose and we will keep social distance.
- If you would like to drop off, great. We are happy to meet the dancers at the door and you can just drop off and pick up. We have not determined yet if OUTSIDE seating will be possible for families. So for today and the near future, we ask parents to sit inside OR drop off. We will arrange distanced seating inside for parents as needed. Parents must keep masks on inside.
- We need every parent to fill out our onsite ORANGE medical form and the COVID form. We have them for you at time of greeting so you can fill them out when you come.
JOIN US TODAY!