Presented by Hernandez Studio Productions
Hosted at Dance 4 Joy Studios near the Back Bay in Orange County
2675 Irvine Ave., Suite G, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Currently providers with Valiant, Excel, Springs, iLEAD, and Inspire
Fourteen Week Session
January 15th – April 17th
$175 per session/ per class
- Tuesdays – Hip Hop/Jazz Combo (Beg 9:00 AM -10:00 AM) Ages 5-7 w/ Jaci Thomas
- Tuesdays – Hip Hop (Beg/Int 10:00 AM -11:00 AM) Ages 8-12 w/ Jaci Thomas
- Tuesdays – Jazz (Beg/Int 11:00 AM -12:00 PM) Ages 8-12 w/ Jaci Thomas
- Tuesdays – Hip Hop (Beg/Int 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM) Ages TEENS w/ Jaci Thomas
- Tuesdays – Jazz (Beg/Int 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM) Ages TEENS w/ Jaci Thomas
- Wednesdays – Ballet/Tap (Beg 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM) Ages 5-7 w/ Ruth Okey
- Wednesdays – Ballet (Beg/Int 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM) Ages 8-12 w/ Ruth Okey
- Thursdays – Tap (Beg/Int 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM) Ages 8-12 w/ Mary Brazelton
- Thursdays – Tap (Beg/Int 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM) Ages TEENS w/ Mary Brazelton
- PRIVATE LESSONS (All Levels/All Genres) All Ages All Current HSP Teachers Available
Classes with FIVE or more students will run for the entire 14-week session. Sessions will be modified accordingly for classes with less than five students enrolled.
If you do not see a class that fits your needs let us know! We would love to create a new class for your group of FIVE students or more. Contact us at email@example.com
Ruth Okey has been dancing since the age of 4. She has trained with excellent teachers in Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Redlands, Costa Mesa and Freiburg, Germany. She has studied Ballet, Jazz, Modern, and Tap. She continues her ballet training currently in Irvine. Ruth is a member of the National Dance Educator’s Association and recently attended their annual conference. She has been choreographing works and dancing for worship services for over 20 years, and has loved teaching at Dance 4 Joy for the past 6 1/2 years.
Jaci Thomas started as a competition dancer with training in hip-hop, jazz, contemporary, lyrical, and ballet. She graduated from Huntington Beach Academy of the Performing Arts with the title “Dancer of the Year” in 2017. She has attended intensives in Los Angeles such as the industry intensive at Millenium Dance Complex and The Galen Hooks Method. Jaci has also trained with the hip-hop company Soul Fresh under the direction of Ricky Cole.
Mary Brazelton started dancing in junior high after being encouraged to try a tap class…and, she has been dancing ever since. She is trained in tap, jazz, and modern through Dance 4 Joy and Orange Coast College. She has trained with Christy Hernandez, Linda Sohl-Ellison, Dennon Rawles, Gabe Copeland, and has performed with Tap Overload. Through her background in dance, she has found a love and passion for movement and dance. She is currently studying Kinesiology at Vanguard University and also teaches at the Wilson St. Learning Center in Costa Mesa.
SEND the following information to Hernandez Studio Productions at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot in the class. Please submit your PO as soon as possible. (Classes may be modified if enrollment is low.) If you are paying by check or cash, let us know. Questions? Email or contact Christy Hernandez @ (714) 287-6886 or Dance 4 Joy Studio @ (949) 791-2424.
Tell us the class(es) you are registering for:
Your Charter School name: