Presented by Hernandez Studio Productions
Hosted at Dance 4 Joy Studios near the Back Bay in Orange County
2675 Irvine Ave., Suite G, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Currently providers with Valiant, Excel, Springs, and Inspire
Fourteen Week Session
Sept. 5th – Dec. 17th
$175 per session/ per class
- Tuesdays – Hip Hop (Beg/Int 9:00 AM -10:00 AM) Ages 7-10 w/ Maddy Beadle
- Tuesdays – Tap (Beg/Int 10:00 AM -11:00 AM) Ages 7-10 w/ Maddy Beadle
- Tuesdays – Hip Hop (Beg/Int 11:00 AM -12:00 PM) Ages 11 & Up w/ Maddy Beadle
- Wednesdays – Ballet/Tap Combo (Beg 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM) Ages 5-6 w/ Ruth Okey
- Wednesdays – Jazz/Hip Hop Combo (Beg 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM) Ages 5-6 w/ Maddy Beadle
- Wednesdays – Ballet (Beg/Int 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM) Ages 7-10 w/ Ruth Okey
- Wednesdays – Jazz (Beg/Int 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM) Ages 11 & Up w/ Maddy Beadle
- PRIVATE LESSONS (All Levels/All Genres) All Ages All Current HSP Teachers Available
Classes with FIVE or more students will run for the entire 14-week session. Session will be modified accordingly for classes with less than five students enrolled.
Ruth Okey began dancing at the age of four and has training in ballet, jazz and modern. She is blessed to have been dancing, teaching and choreographing for Hernandez Studio Productions and Dance 4 Joy Ministries for five and a half years.
Maddy Beadle began her training in dance at age seven in tap, then added ballet, jazz, hip-hop, contemporary, modern, and lyrical as she continued to grow. She has studied at numerous well0known dance institutions in Southern California including Edge Performing Arts Center and Millennium Dance Complex in L.A., as well as others studios in O.C. Maddy is currently on staff at Dance 4 Joy teaching hip-hop and also performs with Tap Overload Dance Company.
Susi Beck-Gifford is a native of Southern California. She attended the Orange County High School of the Arts studying dance intensively and then moved on to Loyola Marymount University where she graduated with a B.F.A. in Dance. She lived in New York for eight years dancing and teaching in all styles including Classical and Contemporary Ballet, Classical and Lyrical Jazz, Rhythm and Show Tap, and various Modern techniques. Susi always lets her knowledge as a certified GYROTONIC and GYROKINESIS instructor inform her teaching and help her students build a solid foundation to achieve longevity in their careers. She is highly gifted in teaching and performing and she trains dancers from beginning to professional levels. She is highly recommended for private instruction.
SEND the following information to Hernandez Studio Productions at email@example.com to secure your spot in the class. Please submit your PO as soon as possible. (Classes may be modified if enrollment is low.) If you are paying by check or cash, let us know. Questions? Email or contact Christy Hernandez @ (714) 287-6886 or Dance 4 Joy Studio @ (949) 791-2424.
Tell us the class(es) you are registering for:
Your Charter School name: